The rate of people suffering from Alzheimer’s in the United States could triple by the year 2050–from 5 million currently to about 13.8 million. At Accutech Security, we are keenly aware of this rapidly increasing need for facilities that can accommodate those with Alzheimer’s.
Accutech is a leading manufacturer of perimeter-based, RFID-enabled products to ensure the safety and security of residents in hospital and senior living settings. Our ResidentGuard wander management alert systems give Alzheimer’s, dementia and other “at-risk” residents the ability to move freely about their facilities while receiving the protection they—and their families—need. Using advanced RFID technology, these perimeter-based wander management alert systems put staff at ease while enabling them to direct their energies toward other critical tasks.
Accutech's ResidentGuard wander management systems provide a secure environment for your residents at a lower total cost of ownership to you. With free around the clock technical support and automated staff notification, you can stop worrying about the security of your patients and focus all of your attention on providing exceptional care.
- Explore the complete line of products.
- Download literature.
- Experience the demos.
- Customer testimonials.
- Get a quote.
Why Should You Choose ResidentGuard from Accutech Security?
- There are many reasons why facilities choose to install or upgrade their security systems using Accutech RFID-enabled products: lower total cost of ownership, advanced features, lower rate of false alarms, full compliance, the most comprehensive customer support program in the industry, and a dealer network that ensures local service.
- Flexibility. With both stand-alone or software-based systems, ResidentGuard from Accutech Security gives you the flexibility that comes from industry leading features, enabling your staff to spend more time caring for residents and less time managing systems.
- Reliability. ResidentGuard wander management alert systems are one of the most interference free on the market, using technology that minimizes interference from other devices and reduces false alarms. Mobile phones, lighting ballasts, floor buffers and other sources of general electromagnetic interference can hinder the function of RFID. However, Accutech RFID products operate at a unique frequency (418 MHz) on the edge of a range available only to the Department of Defense.
- Integration. ResidentGuard wander alert systems can be easily integrated with nurse call, electronic access control (EAC), closed-circuit television (CCTV), fall detection and other existing security mechanisms within your facility.
- Comprehensive Support. All Accutech systems are manufactured in the United States, installed and serviced by a vast network of authorized dealers, and backed by the industry’s most comprehensive customer support program - including free 24-hour technical support and a full one-year warranty.
- Compliance. All ResidentGuard products are in compliance with NFPA, FCC, NEC, CA, ETL and JCAHO requirements.
- Local Dealer Network. Accutech works through a certified dealer network offering fast and friendly service as well as competitive installation and service rates if needed.
A Wander Management System You Can Count On
The ResidentGuard wander management systems have a wide range of features providing options to fit any needs and budget. They also come with a comprehensive support program giving peace of mind when you need it most.
- Notification of alerts to staff if residents try to leave the facility or wander into
- Easy-to-clean tags with discreet LEDs to indicate they are active
- Quick resident assignment
- Reduced costs due to long-life tags that can be turned on or off as necessary
- Lower cost of operation with free training and software updates
- Escort function
- Protection against elopement and loitering
- Compliance with NFPA, FCC, NEC, CA and ETL requirements
- Free 24-hour technical support
- Full one-year warranty
Accutech Security is the industry leader in wandering management alert systems. Since 1985, Accutech has engineered, manufactured, distributed and serviced radio frequency identification (RFID) and wireless security products for the healthcare market. If you want the most affordable, highest quality wandering management alert system protecting your patients and facility, we can help.