Accutech’s Kidz pediatric security system draws on the unique capabilities of our Cuddles infant protection and ResidentGuard wander management systems. This ensures the safety and security of pediatric patients. Built on our advanced RFID technology platform, Kidz helps you to guard against abduction and patient elopement while also providing the comfort and freedom your younger patients demand.
Benefits of the system include:
- Notification if bracelets are removed or damaged, or if pediatric patients leave
- Easy-to-clean, water-resistant tags with discreet LEDs to indicate they are active
- Reduced costs due to long-life tags that can be turned on or off as necessary
- Lower cost of operation with free training and software updates
- Compliance with ETL, NFPA, FCC, NEC and JCAHO requirements
- Free 24-hour technical support
- Full one-year warranty
These are perfect for use in a hospital setting where patients may not have 24-hour constant supervision. Kidz pediatric security system gives parents and other caregivers peace of mind. Hospitals are easily able to track and monitor patients because our cut band technology can easily be integrated into a hospital's nurse call system. Kidz cut band is uniquely effective in preventing abductions and elopement due to its tamper-proof qualities: Once affixed to a patient, the cut-resistant band will sound an alarm if damaged or removed.
Want to learn more about the Kidz pediatric protection system?
- Explore the complete line of products.
- Download literature.
- Experience the demos.
- Customer testimonials.
- Get a quote.