Cuddles Infant Protection System
Protecting newborn patients from the threat of abduction has become a high priority in all well run hospitals and birthing centers. Providing high quality infant protection in a hospital environment is easier and more affordable than ever with Cuddles Infant Protection system from Accutech. Cuddles is an (RFID) electronic security system designed specifically to maintain the safety of infants in obstetric and pediatric departments. A small, tamper-proof infant protection tag is placed on the infant immediately after birth attached to our soft bracelet – a self-adjusting band, unique to Cuddles, made with an ultra-soft polyester blend that doesn’t cut or chafe the skin, and won’t fall off due to movement or changes in weight. If a situation develops where there is an unauthorized movement of the baby toward a monitored area, sensors will immediately warn hospital staff and automatically lock the door. Cuddles integrates easily with other security and access control systems your facility may already have in place–protecting investments you have already made.
Accutech’s Cuddles infant protection system aids the general safety and security of infants entrusted to your facility. Easy-to-use hardware and software work seamlessly, enabling nurses to spend less time managing a “system” and more time focusing on what matters most—caring for their infant patients.
Want to learn more about the Cuddles infant protection system?
- Explore the complete line of products.
- Download the brochures.
- Experience the demos.
- Customer testimonials.
Why Should Your Facility Choose Cuddles for Infant Protection and Security?
There are many reasons why hospitals and birthing centers choose to install or upgrade their security systems using Accutech RFID-enabled products: lower total cost of ownership, advanced features, lower rate of false alarms, full compliance, the most comprehensive customer support program in the industry, and a dealer network that ensures local service.
- Flexibility. With our self-adjusting soft bracelet, small, light weight infant tag, and self-guided software, Cuddles from Accutech Security gives you the flexibility that comes from industry leading features, enabling your staff to spend more time caring for patients and less time managing systems.
- Reliability. Our Cuddles Infant Protection system uses technology that minimizes interference from other devices and reduces false alarms. Mobile phones, lighting ballasts, floor buffers and other sources of general electromagnetic interference can hinder the function of RFID. Accutech products operate at a unique frequency (418 MHz) just below the maximum requirement mandated by the Department of Defense, making them the most interference free on the market and reducing hassle and disturbance caused by false alarms.
- Integration. Our Cuddles Infant Protection system can be easily integrated with nurse call, electronic access control (EAC), closed-circuit television (CCTV), fall detection and other existing security mechanisms within your facility.
- Comprehensive Support. All Accutech systems are manufactured in the United States, installed and serviced by a vast network of authorized dealers, and backed by the industry’s most comprehensive customer support program – including free 24-hour technical support and a full one-year warranty.
- Compliance. The Cuddles infant protection product is in compliant with NFPA, FCC, NEC, CA, ETL and JCAHO requirements.
- Local Dealer Network. Accutech works through a certified dealer network offering fast and friendly service as well as competitive installation and service rates if needed.
Infant Protection System You Can Count On:
The Cuddles Infant Protection system has a wide range of features providing options to fit any hospital requirements.
- Mother – baby match to prevent confusion.
- Simple report generator
- Multiple floor monitoring capability
- Unique transfer feature
- Tag supervision
- Easy-to-clean tags with discreet LEDs to indicate they are active
- Full spectrum of upgradeable security platforms
- Option of corporate, government and GPO pricing, as well as bulk onselect products
- Fulfillment of FCC, NFPA, NEC and UL requirements
The Cuddles Infant Protection system comes with a comprehensive support program giving peace of mind when you need it most.
- Free 24-hour technical support
- One-year, non-prorated warranty on all parts and services
- Free software updates